For those looking for a high-quality gear bag to help them carry their equipment in style, the Louisville Slugger Prime Rigged Wheeled Bag is definitely one to look for. It comes with a variety of features and colors that are specifically designed to help you travel in comfort with your gear conveniently held in place.
The Prime Rigged Wheeled bag has the main central compartment to put your baseball gear. It also comes with two pockets on its exterior for bat carry and four interior slots for extra bat carriage. It has a vented compartment designed for carrying your shoes and separate shelves for organized packing allowing you to neatly distribute your gear within the bag.
For durability, the Prime Rigged Wheeled bag comes with a robust bottom with rails, wheel chassis with great ground clearance and heavy-duty fence hooks. That is what you can expect from Louisville Slugger products, the perfect mix of quality and convenience to cater to your gaming requirements.
This bags comes in 3 colors
- Navy/ Scarlet
- Black/ charcoal
- Black/ Scarlet
- Large gear compartment
- Double outside pockets
- 4 inside additional pockets for extra appendage
- Interior vented compartment for shoe carry
- Multiple internal shelves for more organized gear packing
- Remount able customization area
- Wheel chassis with great ground clearance
- Robust rails
- Two handles
- Easy to open zippers
- Easy to open zippers
- Holds the gear tightly in place.
- Plenty of space
- Great small front pocket for holding keys
- Doesn’t stand upright
- The bats stick out of the exterior compartments
The importance of batting gloves cannot be overstated. They are an essential part of the game and have multiple functions that help players take it to the next level. Simply choosing a batting glove because it fits is not enough. You need to consider a few other things in order to acquire for yourself the right fitting and right functioning gloves.
Among the many uses of batting gloves are the ability to reduce sting during ball hits. The right gloves will do this efficiently while keeping your hands comfortable. Another crucial function is to provide ample grip to the bat while significantly reducing the chances of getting blisters.
During home runs, players very often slide and support their weight with their hands. Batting gloves prevent injury to the hand thus helping the players in giving their all to the game.
- SizeFinding the right size may be as easy as fitting it on. If however, you plan on buying yours online the there’s a simple formula to help you choose the best size for your hand. Measure the length from the bottom of your hand to the tip of the middle finger. If you measure 6.5 inches, choose a small size in men or extra-large in youth.
- MaterialsBatting gloves are mainly made up of two types of material. Leather and synthetic. Both have their fair share of pros and cons. Leather palms batting gloves provide the best grip. Synthetic batting gloves are very comfortable and offer superior flexibility.To take advantage of the best of both worlds, certain manufacturers provide leather palms and synthetic fingers.