Introducing the all new Nike Vapor Elite Pro Baseball Batting Gloves from Nike. Constructed from premium sheepskin leather, it is durable, lightweight and provides excellent grip. These baseball batting gloves come in a couple of splendid colors including volt/silver/ volt black. Created from sheepskin leather, nylon, neoprene and polyester, you can be assured of a carefully crafted pair of baseball batting Nike Vapor Elite Pro with state of the art design from quality materials.
Sizes come in large and are ideal for players with medium, to large hands. Together with the textured leather, the Nike vapor elite pro baseball batting Nike Vapor Elite Pro comprise of gussets which are located in strategic places for grip maximization.
There is an adjustable strap on the wrist for a tight fit and a perforated back of the hand that boosts flexibility as well as air circulation ensuring comfortable dry hands throughout the game, regardless of the weather.
- Textured sheepskin leather on the palm for a tight grip allows for the best swings.
- Ultra light construction makes the gloves feel comfortable at all times.
- Perforated back of the hand mesh for breathability and maximum comfort.
- Specially designed gussets for the fingers that help boost all round finger flexibility.
- Between thumb and index finger is a special expansion gusset that enhances grip improving the overall swing motion of a tightly held bat.
- Comfortable and snug feel owing to lightweight construction materials.
- Attractive design and finish.
- Excellent grip thanks to the textured sheepskin leather and thumb to index finger gusset.
- Perforated mesh on the back of the hand allows for optimum breathability.
- Flexible enough for a range of motion.
- Extremely light weight.
When going out to buy a batting glove, selecting the right size for your hands can be as simple as trying them on and judging on the feel and fit. But with the advancement of ecommerce, sometimes the products you need could be out of walking distance. Some brands could be easily accessible online. Due to this reason, it is important to know the right size to buy.
In order to select the best fit, you will require to have the correct measurements of your hands. To do this, make use of a soft tape measure. Lay your hand on its backside flat on a table or flat surface and measure the distance between the bottom of the palm to the top of the middle finger. Then measure the distance around the hand below the knuckles. These are the measurements you will then require when purchasing your baseball batting gloves. You will use the larger measurements to select your gloves.
If your hand is between 6.75 inches and below, your size is extra small, between 6.75 inches and 7 inches will require selecting a size Small. Medium size is between 7 inches and 7.25 inches. Large size is from 7.25 inches to 7.75 inches and extra large is from 7.75 inches to 8 inches.