Nike Mvp Pro Quick Review
Yet another superb product from Nike, the Nike Mvp Pro Baseball Batting Glove is available in a couple of colors. These are University red/white and Bright crimson/white. The size comes in Large. With its breathable and flexible fabric construction, you are assured of a snug and comfortable fit. The sheepskin palm provides a tight grip.
- Sheepskin leather palm for a textured and tight grip.
- For that adjustable and comfortable fit, the glove comes with a hook-and-loop strap for the wrist.
- To provide for light weight there is a low-profile overlay on the back of the hand.
- To ensure an enhanced grip, the glove has an expansion gusset located between the palm and the thumb.
- Constructed from durable top notch materials which include 5% neoprene, 5% silicon, 42% sheepskin leather as well as 25% nylon and 23% polyester
- Back hand fabric construction allows for breathability, keeping your hands dry at all times thus boosting on comfort.
- Sheepskin leather palms allows for optimum grip
- Expansion gusset for enhanced grip allowing for that great swing
- Attractive design
- Created from durable materials that ensure a long service
Introducing the all new, Nike MVFP Pro Baseball Batting Glove from Nike. This particular glove comes in a small size and a couple of colors which include black/black and black /anthracite. The design and construction of the Nike MVP Pro is nothing short of exemplary with its sheepskin leather palm and flexible fabric back hand. The back hand is perforated to allow for breathability and enhanced comfort.
The Nike MVP Pro Baseball Batting Glove is made from only the best quality materials which include 5% neoprene, 5% silicone, 25% nylon, 23% polyester and 42% sheepskin leather on the palm.
- For enhanced adjustability, the glove has a hook-and-loop strap on the wrist.
- Enhanced lightweight feel thanks to the low-profile overlay on the back hand.
- Enhanced grip courtesy of the expansion gusset located between the palm and the thumb.
- Great grip and control due to the sheepskin leather grip.
- Light weight design and construction.
- Leather palm for enhanced grip.
- The glove provides a comfortable and snug fit.
- Flexible back of the hand fabric that allows for ventilation, keeping your hands dry at all times during the game.
- Extra enhanced grip due to the expansion gusset.
- Extremely light weight ensuring an easy swing
- The sheepskin leather absorbs maximum impact from baseball hits.
There is a reason nylon and polyester are among the most popular materials used in the development of high-quality baseball batting gloves. Other than being extremely flexible and comfortable to the hands, they are also highly durable, as seen on these other Nike batting gloves.
The leather is the most durable compared to the two. When choosing a pair of batting gloves, finding ones that are from a combination of these three materials almost certainly guarantees a high-quality product.