Men’s Nike MVP Edge Quick Review
The Men’s Nike MVP Edge Baseball Batting Glove is yet another great product from Nike that comes in different colors which include platinum/ flat silver /black. This baseball batting glove is constructed of a flexible stretch material and smooth leather making it incredibly simple and comfortable on the hand while providing a complete and tight fit like its sister product.
- To provide an adjustable fit, the glove comes with a hook-and-loop strap
- Smooth leather provides a tight textured grip
- Enhanced air circulation and breathability through the flexible mesh at the back of the hands
- Made from durable top notch materials, 24% nylon, 29% polyester, 5% neoprene and 42% goatskin.
- The gloves are made from top notch quality materials
- The fitting is snug and comfortable.
- Breathability perforation keeps your hand dry, improving overall comfort.
- Superb design and construction.
- The glove may fit a size less than the marked one.
- The thin leather may cause a bit of pinching
- All mesh back may prevent the leather palm from providing the right tight grip
- The wrist may have a tendency of coming off the Velcro every time you make a swing
There are a lot of sports that can cause blisters to your hands. From tennis to cycling to baseball, blisters are a common problem among athletes. It goes without saying that one should be aware of the common causes and find methods to prevent getting them. This will ensure you play in top form.
Blisters are caused by friction between your hands and a second surface. In order to prevent them, friction should thus be minimized. Let us look at a few tips to help you avoid blisters.
- Wear well-fitting glovesThe first and most common way of avoiding blisters especially in a game of baseball is through wearing gloves. Gloves will protect your hands from the high shock of impact during a swing or catch. You should ensure that the gloves fit perfectly and snug. They should not be too tight neither should they be too loose. Loose fitting gloves will cause them to move and this will result in friction ultimately causing blisters to form.
The right kind of gloves will also go a long way towards the prevention of blisters. Ensure they are perforated to allow for air circulation. This prevents sweat from developing which when combined with friction from the perfect ingredients for blisters.
Also, ensure that they are well designed and do not have seems on areas that are used frequently such as between your first finger and your thumb.
- Practice proper techniqueSometimes, all it takes to prevent blisters from developing is as simple as using the right techniques. In baseball, this could mean not holding the bat too tight during your swings. Make sure to practice the right swinging techniques and you will be shocked at how easy it can be to prevent friction.
- Make use of anti-chaffing productsMaking use of anti-chaffing powders will go a long way towards protecting your hands from blisters. The right powder absorbs the moisture from the sweat but doesn’t get absorbed into the skin. Keeping the skin dry reduces friction and helps keep your hands blister free.