This is a great training bat from Louisville Slugger that is especially ideal for coaches. Hitting groundballs and fly balls has never been so much fun. The Fungo K100 36” training bat is cut from the finest Northern White Ash and has a foam core.
The bat feels really light weight on the hands and this is made possible by the end weight construction. This means that you are able to achieve greater ball distance and greater speeds with every swing.
The Fungo K100 36” Training Bat comes a natural finish from top quality wood ash and is 36 inches in length. This bat meant for training purposes should not fool you. It is designed to withstand extended periods of training. It is advisable to not use fungo training bats in batting cages. To be used only for infield and outfield training.
- Extra light weight
- 36 inch length.
- Meant for training purposes.
- Made from premium northern wood ash.
- K100 turning model.
- 2 ¼ inch barrel diameter.
The Fungo k100 36 inch training bat has a few advantages
- Easy to swing
- Feels comfortable to the hands when grip
- Perfect bat for infield and outfield training
- Makes it easy to hit fly balls, line drives as well as ground balls
- Not as easy to swing as the aluminium training bats
- Gives less ball distance than the metal training bats.
A major characteristic of fungo wood training bats is their foam core and an end weight design. The fungo s345 36 inch Training Bat is no exception. Made of premium northern white ash, its sleek design and top notch craftsmanship make this a superb bat for hitting perfect fly balls as well as ground balls.
The end weight helps create that perfect swing, delivering most of the energy to the ball for long distance ball flight with every light weight swing. This bat comes with 36 inches natural wood ash finish.
Hitting fly balls and ground balls can be taxing to coaches. That is why the fungo s346 36 ‘training bat carries its unusual design. This makes it easy on the hands and extremely easy on the swing. The material is highly durable to handle the extended training periods. It is however advisable not to use the fungo training bats in batting cages but only for outfield and in field training.
A product of Louisville slugger, you can expect a quality, carefully crafted masterpiece that handles its job like a pro.
- Has a deep cup to improve on balance
- 36 inches of bat length
- Natural finish
- Made from premium northern wood Ash
- Very light weight
- Designed for training purposes
- S345 turning model
- Enloaded barrel
- Weighs 1 pound
- Attractive natural wood grain feel
- Very light weight for accurate hitting and fast swing
- The handle may be too smooth for a good grip
- The bat may feel a bit too light weight and thin
Another brilliant training bat from Louisville Slugger, The Fungo s345 36 inch black training bat is the dark version of its lighter counterpart the fungo s345 36 inch natural training bat. Made out of high-quality premium northern wood ash, this training bat offers quality craftsmanship and amazing functionality.
It is very light weight to allow smooth, easy swings and to increase accuracy during training. The fast swings are brought about by the light weight of the bat serves to increase ball flight as well.
This bats is not to be used in batting cages but for infield and off field training,.
- 36 inch barrel length
- Premium wood grain with black finish
- 2 ¼ inch barrel diameter
- Deep cupped for improved balance
- Hollowed out core filled with foam for light weight.
- Light weight thus helping you endure extended periods of training
- Easy fast swing producing good ball flight.
- Light weight construction makes it easy to crack under pressure.